This Draper Targa projector screen is a 16:9 ratio electric projection screen. Ideal for auditoriums and lecture halls, hospitals, hotels, churches, boardrooms and conference rooms. The motor is mounted inside the roller, for a trim balanced appearance. This projector screen is housed in a pentagonal steel case, which has a scratch-resistant white polyester finish with matching endcaps.
The standard fabric used on this type of screen is a Fibreglass matte white fabric (with a gain of 1.0) which is the preferred viewing surface in educational and commercial markets. A matt white surface diffuses projected light in all directions so the image can be seen from any angle, whilst offering accurate color rendition and superior clarity due to its smooth, non-embossed surface. Includes a panoramic 180° cone whilst being GREENGUARD Children and SchoolsSM certified. Viewing surface choices are Matt White, Glass Beaded, High Contrast Grey, acoustically transparent AT1200 or AT Grey, please note if you require a different screen fabric please contact us for pricing and availability
- Drapers motor-in-roller design allows viewing surface to be centered in its onepiece, white steel case for a trim, balanced appearance
- New large-sized Targa screens are housed in a uniquely designed case to accommodate a larger diameter roller.
- Screen operates instantly at the touch of a button and stops automatically in the "up" and "down" positions
- Viewing surface can be lowered to any position at the touch of a switch
- NTSC, HDTV and 16:10 format screens have 50mm black borders on all four sides with extra 30cm drop available on request
- Available with a ceiling trim kit for ceiling recessed installation
- With control options, it can be operated from any remote location
- Warranted for 1 year against defects in materials and workmanship
- Black Masking Borders - Borders are optional for AV format screens and standard for all other format screens.
- Projected Mounting Brackets - provides a 6" clearance.
- Ceiling Opening Trim Kit - for recessed installations. When ordering a Targa for use with a Ceiling Opening Trim Kit, Draper recommends adding 12" of extra black drop at the top of the screen. Not compatible with large style Targa case.
- Available with optional Quiet Motors, Motors with Built-In Low Voltage Controller, or Quiet Motors with Built-In Low Voltage Controller
With movies now being made with 3D technology and the invention of HD (High Definition) and Blu-Ray technology, more and more people are purchasing projectors to create their own home cinema feeling.
Projector Screens offer the ultimate in projection needs, whether it be as use for a home cinema, a sporting event or entertainment needs in pubs, clubs and bars, aswell as used for outdoor events or used for an office presentation. Here at JP-UK, we offer the finest in projection needs and supply everything you will need from Projector Screens and Projectors to Projector Lamps and cages and mounts to store and house your equipment.
Information has been sent.
We will tell our best sales representative to contact you and we are adamant on closing this deal hence bear with us for few minutes and keep looking at your phone. It is going to ring soon.