Targa electric projection screen. Ideal for auditoriums and lecture halls, hospitals, hotels, churches, boardrooms and conference rooms. The motor is mounted inside the roller, for a trim balanced appearance. Pentagonal steel case is scratch-resistant white polyester finish with matching endcaps.
- Screen operates instantly at the touch of a button and stops automatically in the "up" and "down" positions.
- Viewing surface can be lowered to any position at the touch of a switch.
- NTSC, HDTV and 16:10 format screens have black borders on all four sides
- Available with a ceiling trim kit for ceiling recessed installation.
- With control options, it can be operated from any remote location.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 16' x 16' and 240" NTSC.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Plug & Play with built-in Low Voltage Controller (LP) and Plug & Play with built-in Quiet and Low Voltage Controller are now available (QLP). For more information click on the Quiet Motor link in the Related Products & Accessories section below.
Information has been sent.
We will tell our best sales representative to contact you and we are adamant on closing this deal hence bear with us for few minutes and keep looking at your phone. It is going to ring soon.